Monday, July 23, 2012



Today was unbelieveable. This girl is amazing. She walked in and they pointed me out to her. SHe came and gave me a hug and sat on my lap. She is so beautiful. She is also funny and very busy, Always doing something, The orphanage sent her with a back pack full of snacks and juice. Everytime I gave her something to see it had to go in the backpack. Clothes, bows, underwear, I could not have packed that much stuff into the little bag.She also has to have the bag with her all the time. Poor little thing, we went out for a walk and she had her bag on. When we got back to the room, her little back was sweating. Her shirt was all wet. I'm sure this is a security issue, so I will just go with it. If she gets too hot, she will take it off. She reminds me of Dora the Explorer with the backpack. I wanted to take a picture of all the stuff they had in there, but I didn't dare take it away from her. Now that she is sleeping, I am afraid if I unpack it that I will never get all of that stuff back in there. She loves her hairbows (yippee) She had to have 2 in her hair to go to bed. She also had to wear her new necklace to bed (thank you Jenn, she loves it). She is so precious. She loved her bath. She giggled the whole time and loved playing in the water. She is perfect in every way.

1 comment:

  1. Glad things went so smoothly. She does look like Dora- so cute! Rose

    ReplyDelete