Thursday, July 12, 2012

CA!!

So, we got TA on Monday and got the call yesterday that we have CA on July 31! YAY! This is fantastic news. I leave next week, a week from today, bright and early, ugh well, still dark and early to head to Chin@. I am beyond happy but trying to book these flights is kicking my ass. The stress is unreal. The prices are ridiculous. If I were traveling in a few weeks it would be less than half of what we are paying now. Would I wait 3 or 4 weeks to get Ella? We would save ALOT of money. NO WAY!! I'm going to get our girl!!! She will go to bed 10 more nights without the love of a family., without a mommy to tuck her in at night. I will not let her wait one single day longer. She has a mommy, daddy and 3 big brothers that can't wait to have her home. Mommy is coming baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment