Monday, July 9, 2012

TA!!!!!!!!

ohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh!!!!!!!!! Woooohooooo!! That's how I feel today. We got word of or TA today. So excited. I can't believe that I will have our sweet Ella Kate before the month is over. It was nice because the hubby was home for the call. Unfortunately he hurt his back today so he came home early, but the up side is that he was here for the call. He got a little more emotional about the call than I did. Very sweet. The agency is requesting our CA for 7/31, 8/1 or 8/2. If we get any of these dates I will leave next Friday!!! What?!?!? Yep, less than 2 weeks from now. If we end up with one of the other 2 dates, then I won't leave until about 7/27. If that's the case, then I will meet Ella on my dad's b-day. I would love to go sooner because that gives me more time before the boys start school. The first one starts 8/10.
 Excited, scared and nervous. Those have been the emotions of the day. Can't believe that I am traveling to Chin@, alone, to meet the daughter that I have waited a lifetime for.

No comments:

Post a Comment