Tuesday, July 24, 2012

It's official!




It's official, she is ours. Today we did the adoption. We had another great day. I was up at 4 (not so great) and she got up about 6. hmmm, gonna have to work on that. We got up and had breakfast at the buffet here in the hotel. Glad some other Hefei mama's encouraged me to try it. Sooooo good. After that we met our guide in the lobby for 9 and headed to the civil affairs office to do more paperwork. Quick and painless, but HOT!!!!!! We were back at out hotel by about 10:30. We stayed around here again. It is so hot.We might go sight seeing with another family that we met here at the hotel. Not sure though. Did I mention it is hot? Add to that the way they drive around here and the ever present smell of gasoline in these vans. All of that is a migraine waiting to happen. I have been able to hold them off so far by taking my medicine as soon as i think one might be coming. If not a migraine, then car sickness for sure. The driving here is so crazy and all of the horn honking. I will not forget this. Even though we aren't getting out much, I am enjoying the visit. I'm really tired but here are a few pics from today. Not sure where these pics will show up. Top or bottom? I don't seem to have any control :-)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear that you tried the buffet and loved it!!!!!! We also stocked up on snacks from the buffet for the day. Sofie loved the cereal that looks like Cheerios.

    ReplyDelete