Sunday, April 29, 2012

Shopaholic

My name is Shelley and I'm a shopaholic! I feel better already having admitted that. Today is now day 73 of our LOA wait. While sitting around today feeling sorry for myself I decided to take everything out of Ella Kate's closet just to see what I had. I knew it was alot. After clothing only boys for 13 years I was more than ready to shop for some cute girlie things. Well. shop I did. To excess? Um, yes, I think so. Especially now after I have taken it all out. Now this has been since July so it's not like I went out on a Saturday and came home with all of this stuff. Most of it is size 4, but there are some 5's for later ;-) Also, almost all of it was bought on sale. That being said, hubby still will not see this picture. It doesn't look like quite so much hanging in the closet, and in the drawers. Anyway, here it is.

socks and stuff
tutu's!

bows!



shoes


p.j.'s


swimwear


summer


more summer ;-)


dresses


fall/winter


Gasp! All of it!

I had so much fun shopping that I really had no idea that I had this much. Luckily I have a friend with a daughter that is a little younger, but smaller. She will get a lot of hand me downs. Or maybe we will get Ella a little sister down the line. I had a great time shopping, but I think I will stop. For now.
 To add to all of this, I also received this beautiful gift from my secret pal. Thank you so much. It really brightened my day and also arrived on Ella Kate's birthday. Her necklace will look so cute with any of these outfits!



Thank you so much. This will come to China with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment