Thursday, April 5, 2012

Making some progress

We are making some progress, and that is great! We found out a couple of days ago that as of March 30 we were out of translation and "in process". It seems like our agency is expecting us to wait about another 5-6 weeks unti we have our LOA here. 3-4 weeks in review and another 2 weeks for the LOA to be issued or something like that. It is still a long ways away, but if it happens in that time frame I will be happy. I see these families that are waiting 100+days. not fair.
 I have been working on getting a care package together. I think I am done. I have some suckers for the kids, a small bag a candy for the nannies, a few outfits, a Pocahontas doll, a couple of hair things and a photo album. I really want her to get the photo album. I hope she does get the package and can share her things with her friends. I am also sending a cake for her 4th birthday :-( I am so sad tht she is spending another birthday without us, but this is the last one that she will spend in an orphanage. Now that makes this mama happy. Not sure if we will get pictures of the birthday party. I hope so, but am not expecting it after the changes to the way updates and photos are done. We will see.
 I have also been working on filling out the I800, I864w and the ds230. I am just about done and I will scan them to our agnecy so they can look them over and tell me what I screwed up on. Some of it is just a little confusing.

Here is a pic of the care package...



Here is another picture of our little beauty, Ella Kate. It looks like her left eye has a little bruise and was swollen. She is still beautiful, even injured and swollen. I love this girl so much. Can't wait to bring her home.



 Hope everyone has a Happy Easter. We will have a crawfish boil at my house. yummo!!!! I will hopefully make lots of desserts. I will also have a store bought just in case.

No comments:

Post a Comment