Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 71 :-(

These past few days have been incredibly hard. I am sad and I am really mad. This LOA wait is just awful. I just do not understand how this process works. Why are people that have LID after me already getting there LOA. It is not fair. I hate to complain because I know that there are people that have waited far longer than 71 days, but when I see people passing me by, AGAIN, it really gets me mad. I have to wonder how the system works over there. Why isn't there a system? Why don't they leave that office in the same order that they were logged in. Is that really such a difficult thing to accomplish? What do they do? Do they just throw them up in the air and whichever dossier lands on the desk is the lucky one? We have hit every holiday and delay possible and I am just pi$$ed. I am tired of waiting and I am sick of Ella not being with her family for another day of unfair waiting. And no one running any of this seems to care. I could go on and on about this and how unfair it all is, but it won't make a difference. Just having a really bad few days over here. Oh, and I just heard that they are having yet ANOTHER holiday over there. May something or other. Come on! We just want our daughter home.
 Sorry about all of the complaining today, just had to get it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment