Saturday, February 11, 2012

You have got to be kidding. Right?

We were DTC 1/18, so I was expecting a little delay in our LID due to CNY. So I have been in contact with our agency and they say they check and no news for me. I have tried to be patient as I see people logged in that were DTC after me. Last night at about midnight I was awake because I have been so stressed out about this and I emailed my agency again about our LID and that I was worried because our 6  month mark to have our dossier there had come and gone and I was worried that with CNY that maybe we were stuck at the bottom of the pile that had accumulated over the holiday. I asked if they could track the package and make sure it arrived so that my dossier was not floating around or sitting in a sorting facility of some shipping company. I get an email this morning tha they did look into it (I guess they knew this wait was not right) and come to find our there WAS a problem with the courrier that they didn't deliver it until earlier this week. WHAT?????????????? Am I a little upset? No, of course not. I am ALOT upset. I have been in tears for the last 2 hours. My husband came in the room and I was so upset that he thought we had lost Ella due to not being logged in in time. I am soooo mad. This is lost time that cannot be made up. How does this happen? They also delayed my I800a. They were suppose to have a 4 day turn around, which I paid for, that ended up taking 16 days. Oops. another snag.  I worry what the rest of this journey will look like. This is suppose to be a happy time and honestly I am just pissed off and sad. Don't they know there is a child sitting in an ORPHANAGE! These last couple of post have been so down and negative. That is not what I started this blog for. I don't want to come off like a Debbie downer, but I am not happy right now.
 Oh well, I am going to spend the afternnon with my boys. We have our litle neighborhood Mardi Gras parade in about 45 minutes so hopefully they will enjoy that. Then we will find something to keep ourselves busy for the rest of the day and keep my mind off of this inexcusable mistake. Grrrrrrrrrr.........
 On a positve note, my agency is corresponding with me on a Saturday. I do appreciate that. I also understand that the courrier thing was not my agency's doing. They trusted this courrier to deliver the package. Still not happy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment