Monday, February 6, 2012

Nesting??

So, I talked to my agency today to ask about my LID. She said I should have it tomorrow. I am hoping that the date is a week or so ago and not tomorrow. Either way we are ready to move on with this. This whole process is so incredibly slow. Painfully slow.
 Aaanyway, I went shopping after picking up the kids from school and bought some new bedding for my two boys who will soon be room mates. My liitle one loves it and my middle thinks it's kind of baby-ish. It might be a liitle young for him, but the quilt is reversible and the back side is a nice green, cream and brown. It doesn't sound nice, but it really is. He was a little resistant, but a  bribe of some little lego toy and all of a sudden it wasn't so bad. It will look great with the new bunk beds we are getting. It is exciting to start getting the rooms together. We will get the boys settled then get Ella Kate's room ready.( I love typing her name. Still trying it out to see if we will call her Ella or Ella Kate, maybe both, depending on the mood).
 Oh, BTW. Way to go Giants!!!! I am a Saints fan because I have to be, but I tend to pull for our hometown boys., Eli and Peyton. I love the Manning's. Probably a little too much. I wanted a Peyton Manning Colt's jersey. Hubby would not have it. No way, no how. He did the next best thing and got me an Archie Manning Saints jersey. hmmm, o.k., I guess.
 I'm heading to bed excited thinking about getting our LID tomorrow!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Happy dreams. Fingers crossed for your LID and it had better be back dated!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I can't wait to hear the date. i so hope it is back dated. Hoping for your LOA. Should be any day now. Exciting!

      Delete
  2. Hi there. My name is Amiee. We are also adopting a precious little girl from China. And we are from New Orleans! Geaux Saints!!!
    We are still waiting on our 1-800a..UGH!.. and YES, the waiting is painfully slow!!
    I just wanted to let you know I added you and your family to my prayer list and that we have lots in common! :)
    Here is our blog
    http://loveneverfails-gautreaux.blogspot.com/
    -Amiee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amiee, nice to "meet" soemone from here. I just looked at your blog and your family is just beautiful. I hope you get to bring Ellie home soon. She is so precious. Thank you for adding us to your prayer list. That is so special.
      It looks like the wait for I800A has picked up alot. I sure hope you get yours soon. This whole process really is a test of patience. Exciting yet so incredibly hard. I will definitly keep up with your blog.
      Take care,
      Shelley

      Delete