Sunday, February 12, 2012

Parade time

Yesterday got better as the day went on. I had my little pity party then admitted that all the crying and pouting would not change anything so I went on and enjoyed the day with my boys. We had our little neighborhood parade yesterday. It was really cold, but Evan and Brandon had a blast. Jordan, not so much. He is just too old for that. But he did come out to watch his little brothers have a good time. It is a little parade with families from the neighborhood in trucks or golf carts, even some wagons. It's cute. We will hit a real parade next weekend. Here are a few pics from said parade.

                                                           My sweet boys



                                                                   All of my boys


                                                              Here comes the parade!


                                                              Throw me something mister!


                                                                      Nice catch!

No comments:

Post a Comment