Monday, January 9, 2012

The wait

The wait...oh the wait is awful. We saw our precious daughters face 6 months ago. On one hand it seems like so long ago. I see her new pictures and she is losing that baby look that she had in the first pictures. She is starting to look like a big girl. I hate that we are missing these changes, but we are grateful that we are getting pictures. On the other hand, since we have seen her we have finished out the summer and the kids are already half way through this school year. WOW. The days are long but the time flies all at the same time. So to keep me busy I take care of these guys
                                                                           That's us

When I'm not doing that..well even when I am..I am passing my time with a little retail therapy. I have been a mom of boys for 13+ years. It's time for a little pink in this house. I  buy little things here and there.
A couple of bows...

a few pair of shoes

and a couple of outfits!


So, that's how I have been passing my time. I figure we still have about 6 months until I can go get our girl. What am I going to do to get through this wait. The shopping is going to have to slow down a bit, afterall, this adoption is not free.


No comments:

Post a Comment