Saturday, January 7, 2012

First post

This is my first post on our blog. YAY! I have made this blog for our friends to follow our family on our journeyto bring home our  new daughter from China. I will also post about our other wonderful children too. I have never done this before, but we will see how it goes.
 Yesterday we received our I800A approval in the mail. our receipt date was 10/27 and our approval date was 12/30. We are hoping to be DTC in about 10 days. At the most. Hopefully.
Here is what we have been working on

This is our dossier minus the I800A approval. All of these papers have been authenticated through the Chinese Consulate in Washington DC. Our agency now has all of these and as soon as our I797 (I800A) is expedited, this will all go on to China and we will wait for our LOA for this precious little princess.

No comments:

Post a Comment