Thursday, January 19, 2012

DTC!!!!!

I found out today that we were DTC as of yesterday, 1/18/2012!



I should be thrilled, and I am happy, but I am also really pissed off. My I800A was approved 12/30. I received my approval in the mail on 1/06. That same morning I scanned it to our agency and the turn around time for authentication was suppose to be "about" 4 days. Don't get me wrong, I love our agency, but I am very upset about this. Now our dossier is on it's way to China and no one will be working when it gets there because of Chinese New Year.. I hate delays that could have, or should have been prevented. There is nothing I can do about it now, it's over and the damage is done. Time to move on. Fingers crossed for a quick log in date and a fast LOA.

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you. My agency is driving me nuts too. It takes at least two emails to get them to do anything!!!!!!! Hang in there.
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete