Sunday, August 5, 2012

We are home!!

We finally made it home late Thursday night. The flight was very turbulent but Ella did a great job. She did not whine or complain a bit. She sat just fine or slept. She would wake up just a little and whine, but I think it was because she was sleeping in an uncomfortable position. When we finally made it home, G and the boys were at the airport waiting, of course. What a beautiful sight to see. I missed them sooooo much.
 Ella is doing better at home than I thought she would. She seems to do the right thing more often than not. We still have a lot of sass and attitude to deal with, but she will learn. Fast. I'll see to it :-) She might have been the big cheese where she came from, but not here. It seems like she was probably one of the more dominant kids in her orphanage.  All of the kids will be treated the same. Again, she will learn. Once she gets some English, I suspect things will get better much faster. Here are a few pics from the airport.



Hmmm, I don't know why Jordan isn't in any of these pictures. He was there, I promise.
 Haha, btw, can you tell Evan's daddy dresssed him??? Look at those shoes with shorts!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment