Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Waiting again!

Now we are waiting for our Art. 5 to get picked up. This wait is very different because we know the wait time for this. 2 weeks. How nice to have a set time. Come on June 28th. That is our pick up day and it is my sweet little Evan's 5th b-day! My baby will be 5. I can't believe it. Where has the time gone? I guess I will probably spend 6/28 celebrating our pick up and his birthday at Chuck E Cheese. This is his request, and how do I say no to this sweet little face.

My sweet boy!





4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Evan! You guys are getting so close! I am excited for you. I didn't know you will have the two so close in age- how far apart will they be? Nora and Lia are 16 months apart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Christina,Evan says thank you! Evan and Ella are only 10 months apart. Can't wait to get our girl home!!

      Delete
  2. Hi this is Fred and Dayna from the weiler blog. If you have any questions about Hefei, we would be happy to answer them. 907-957-3379

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Fred and Dayna, thank you so much. I will keep your number for sure. I really enjoyed following your blog. Such a beautiful family.

      Delete