Monday, May 14, 2012

We have LOA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHOOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! After 88 very long days we received the email today that our agency has our LOA.  I was home today until 3:50. Checking emails all day, jumping when the phone would ring. Wouldn't you know, I left at about 3:50 to go get J from school. I was sitting outside waiting for him and heard the email notification on my phone. By this point in the day I had given up on it coming today. I just figured they would arrive to the agency early. Not so. Sure enough it was a scanned copy of our LOA. I cannot believe that it is finally here. The agency is sending it fedex priority so it will be here by 10:30 tomorrow morning. Hubby has a meeting from 9:30 til about 11:30 so I will drive across the lake to meet him when he is heading to his office. We will officially accept our referral of L* Xin Cai!!!!!!!! I am so excited I can barely stand it. I feel like I can finally exhale.Ahhhhhhhhhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment